Avril Lavigne - Sexiest Girls


Rock & roll wild child Avril Lavigne hit big in summer 2002 with her spiky-fun debut song “Complicated,” shifting pop music into a different direction. The hit single “Complicated” in her first album, “ Let Go”, rocked all way to the top of the charts around the world, earning her the title “The Princess of Punk Rock”. With her amazing voice, ability to write her own music, confidence and determination, Avril made her debut at the age of 17 and has maintained her popularity ever since. She has won MTV Awards, Juno Awards, World Music Awards and Radio Music Awards and was nominated for 8 Grammys ( 2002 ) . This hard-rocking Canadian is also famous for her sizzling live performances.
Avril , the Canadian chanteuse, returns with “Under My Skin” in 2004. "I grew up so much in the past two years," Avril said. "I've been through a lot, I've learned a lot, and experienced a lot both good and bad. These songs are about all of that, and each is very personal to me." Working with producers, Butch Walker (of the Marvelous 3), Raine Maida (of Our Lady Peace), Don Gilmore (of Linkin’ Park, Pearl Jam).

Avril wrote the songs in this album with fellow Canadian singer-songwriter Chantal Kreviazuk. "We did that for two weeks and wrote 12 songs." Avril said. Eventually most of the songs were recorded in the studio of Chantal’s husband, Raine Maida, and those songs appear on Lavigne's second album , Under My Skin in May 2004 . "I was involved in every aspect of making this record," she says. "I knew how I wanted the drums, the guitar tones, and the structures to be. I understand the whole process so much better this time because I've been through it. I'm really picky with my sound."

She says, "The songs on Under My Skin are definitely deeper than those on Let Go. I'm basically just a girl who likes to write, who likes to rock out, and who wants music to be a part of my life forever."

Find Hot Sexy Girls

Custom Search